<translate> Thank you for [[<tvar name="reg">Special:MyLanguage/wikiversity:register</tvar>|register]]ing, and Welcome to [[<tvar name="wv">Special:MyLanguage/Wikiversity</tvar>|Wikiversity]]! </translate> <translate>
- Wikiversity beta is a hub for general [[<tvar name="multi">Special:MyLanguage/wikiversity:multilingual</tvar>|multilingual]] discussions of Wikiversity [[<tvar name="policy">Special:MyLanguage/wikiversity:policies</tvar>|policies]] and other [[<tvar name="cat">:category:wikiversity</tvar>|issues]]. It is also an [[<tvar name="incubator">:Category:wikiversity incubator</tvar>|incubator]] for new Wikiversity projects in various [[<tvar name="lang">:category:pages by language</tvar>|languages]].
- [[<tvar name="babel">Special:MyLanguage/Wikiversity:Babel</tvar>|Babel]] is our multilingual forum for general discussions and announcements.
- If you are new to Wiki, [[<tvar name="help">Special:MyLanguage/help:basic editing</tvar>|here]] is the bare minimum for editing in wiki.
- If you are running a course with Wikiversity, consider creating a participant list like [[<tvar name="participants">Special:MyLanguage/Narrative_ecologies/Participants</tvar>|Narrative_ecologies/Participants]]. As your material grows, you may want to elect a [[<tvar name="custodian">Special:MyLanguage/wikiversity:custodian</tvar>|custodian]] to help maintain the pages for the group.
Welcome to Wikiversity! Good to see you. I expect your good contributions. If you have any question and problem, please leave me talkpage messages. Have a good time! :) --Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 14:35, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
Do not copy&paste diq@wikipedia articles.Edit
Hello, I'm sorry to delete your new articles. The reason I delete your contributions is that you copy&paste pages of diq@wikipedia. Wikiversity BETA welcomes and encourages your precious editing. But, Wikiversity BETA don't want diq@wikipedia's copies. Please read What Wikiversity is not. Regards, Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 06:21, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your attention.But the authors and books have diq Wikipedia. There are also organized symposia.I have to include the content of this project.These ingredients are part of a whole, those who watch each other.To give some examples:Revision history must be related to the concepts of history to add.So I think at least one paragraph would be appropriate to have much information.I apologize if you have violated the conditions of use.--Tadiranscopus (talk) 15:57, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I understand your intent. I also use some root resources. If you want to pile such things, you can use your user subpages for refining ingredients! For example, User:Tadiranscopus/Sandbox or User:Tadiranscopus/Working, etc. It is not problem. The reason I delete your pages is that you made Wikiversity *resources*, not ingredients. Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 10:43, 31 July 2012 (UTC)